Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brother Kibrom!!


Kibrom accepted the Lord shortly after a trip to his orphanage, Kalimino, just outside of Mekele. He has really come a long way and has been a true encouragement. He was SO proud (as was I!) to show me his temporary graduation diploma (until the official one arrived) as I was able (by God's grace) to support him during his studies.



Seeing someone like Kibrom's life being changed is well worth the thousands and thousands of dollars that have been spent in my 5 trips to Ethiopia. My treasure is not here on earth but my "investment" will be realized in the souls of others I hope to meet someday once again in the presence of our Lord in heaven!
Congratulations, once again, on your graduation, Kibrom and may you be a SHINING LIGHT as you enter the agricultural field in Tigrai!! May your work in experimental crops with the government feed and nourish the needy people of your land and may you continue to feed lost souls with God's truth! I love you, brother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook