Monday, April 21, 2008

Congratulations, Ethiopia!!!


It was so great to learn that Ethiopia had graduated from college!

The first conversation I had with Ethiopia when I met her years ago in my class:
Me: "Hello. What's your name?"
Ethiopia: "Ethiopia"
Me: "I know you're from Ethiopia, but what's your NAME?"
Ethiopia: "No, that's my name: Ethiopia!"

Ethiopia at her first job at The Axum Hotel! This is an incredible blessing as years ago I had met with the manager of The Axum Hotel and tried to convince him to hire Ethiopia as a receptionist. I felt that she would make a good worker there. Well, years later, after graduating...where does she get her first job - at the Axum Hotel! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook