Thursday, May 12, 2005

Email from Ethiopian family January 16, 2004

Dearest Professor Andy Brown
“ God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son JesusChrist our Lord, is faithful”.How are you?I hope you are very happy by the New Year and marry x-mass. Today in the town of David a savior has been born to you; he is Christ the lord. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-andthis not from your selves, it is the gift of God not byworks, so that no one can boast.Andy please forgive me for the long delay. So I am very busybecause my sister lemlem is birth baby (female) and manypeople are to invite her so there is many work in thathouse. Half day in my Job and half day in my sister housethen I am busy. So I can’t write a letter to you.I heard your letter form Tatek I am very happy because youare coming to Ethiopia.
Grace and peace to you from God our father and the LordJesus Christ.
Spiritual Blessing in Christ Bye for know
Say hello Ethiopia, Ruta, Tegest and Bethel.
Your sister Tsadkan Hagos/ mother hen

Dearest Professor Andy Brown
“ God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son JesusChrist our Lord, is faithful”.Greeting in the Name of the lord Jesus Christ! Andres my brother how are you? I miss you so much how wasevery thing? Andres my brother you will come soon so we arevery very happy. We love you so much do you know this?Andres I send to you letter two wise and I didn’t get anyresponse from you so may be you are busy. Andres you are mygreat full not only for me but also for my family.The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you. My love to all ofyou in Christ Jesus. May the lord bless this letter.Your sister Ethiopia and my family.God Bless you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook