Thursday, May 12, 2005

Email from George Hart - January 17, 2004

Hey Andy.
I have been meaning to get in touch for ages now but haven't gotten around to it. So sorry for that.
So how have you been since we met one whole year ago (almost)? Patricia told me that you were in Mekelle for a while in the summer. I would so love to go back there. I miss all the people so much. They were just so much nicer than the people that are here in England.
Well, the rest of my time in Mekelle was really good and I was sad to leave. I continued with the teaching of the English for a while and it went really well. Everyone told me that they thought you were crap compared to me (joke). Well I was nothing special but all the media that you gave to the centre was a big help and I maxed out the usage of Gogo.
Its brief, but I would love to know what you are up to now and what you have planned for the future.
Much love in Christ, George.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook