Wednesday, April 06, 2005

encouraging email I received Nov. 7th, 2002

Oh Brother Andy,
What a blessing God has provided with our group study. The encouragement from the group last night was tremendous. By the time I left, God lifted the guilt from me. As I think about our group, I see, hear and feel spiritual maturity. A diverse group, hand picked by God to bring us all to a closer relationship with Jesus. I've come to realize the fear of God is the first step to wisdom. Tim provided much insight on how to deal with the guilt of sin. Guilt being Satan's weapon will get us if we don't guard against it. Bottom line-wake up and turn all things over to God. I just got pulled away. Thanks you for your message. I have more but got to go.
Thank you for your prayers.
YBIC,
Mark
Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook