Thursday, May 12, 2005

Email from Mary (Jan 19/2004) night before leaving on Mission Trip #3 to northern Ethiopia

Dear Andy,
Hey, how's your packing?
I pray that you wouldn't have any difficulties and the Lord give you wisdom in being ready to leave for Ethiopia.
For the last few days some insights came on my mind and I think these are godly thoughts so I want to share them with you before you leave.
1. I pray that you would never tire of doing what is right right so that you won't miss any of His commands and callings He asks of you to do.
2. I pray that you would go without looking around(ungodly ways) on your way.
3. May the Lord put you on the full armor of God tomorrow morning and may He put you on the armor of God every day - the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, feet with the gospel of peace, shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit.
4. May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
May the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace;
So you will put His name on the Ethiopian and He will bless them.
in Him with prayers
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook