Thursday, May 12, 2005

A very special letter from a very special student

Dear teacher (andy),
Hello, andy how are you? How did you get the flight of your family? I hope you get every thing ok. Andy when you read this letter I know you'll get alot of fragment sentences, but please try to understand b/c I write this letter for you when I was at work and I was in a hurry. Please understand this dear teacher.
The past 6 weeks we were having fun with you teachers and we got alot of experience from you and I would like to say thank you very much for helping us. Andy to tell you frankly before I met you guys, I don't like any white men or a foreigner b/c I heard alot of very bad things about a white people, but after you teachers come I know and realize that I was wrong and I forget all about that bad idea and start to love you. I get not all white people are the same and you were very kind for us. so thank you so much all you did for us.
Andy you spacialy 've been very good teacher for us and we love you very much. The last day you were celebrating and I found out that you will live after two days my heart was broken and I wants to cry but I control my self and I went home to cry there.
Andy I have to go now I am sorry my boss is coming ok.
Until we meet by another letter it is enough for now. I am waiting for your letter. I'll right you another time bye.
I wish you all the best and you are my wonderful teacher for ever.
With love,
Netsanet Hagos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook