Thursday, May 12, 2005

Letter from Amanuel Wolday - Shoeshine Boy

My Dearest Andy Browen,
Many Many thanks for your kindness and for your invitation the lunch. really thanks again for your heartfelt support.
By the way How is your life trip. I hope you are in a good mood along with your closest friends. Thanks alot for your help.
You know what I want to told you. I have had introduced several people who come abroad but you are unique for me, because I introduced you for a moment buy you have done me alot.
You probably may know that Ethiopian New Year is left only with three weeks, and people is going here and there to celebrate it colourfully, and me too, with my family.
Currently in Ethiopia, you know it this time is a rainy season, it is showering heavly and the crops are growing. Well and we are hoping the drought might be easier than before.
Please say hello to all your families and to your friends too. and I hope you will never ever forget me at any time.
I still working busy with the shining shoes.
I hope God will save you at all, because of your generousity to poor people. Me for example.
So this is enough for today, I am in love to see your letter.
Wishing you all the best. So, I am openning my hands to receive your letter.
Yours ever,
Amanuel Wolday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook