Thursday, May 12, 2005

Letter from Abadi - Student and Friend

Dear Andy Brown,
How are you? How is every thing? Is life going on in a wonderful manner? I hope so. Right?
Dear Andy, I'm wonderfully fine. But I miss you to death. Because you were my special teacher I ever had, my brother as well. I guess I don't dare to say my brother. Because you treated me like your brother during your stay in Mekele. You advised me to be a good boy just not to do things which are bad before God as my brothers do.
Andy, after you left Mekele, I'm having a good time, but it's not as good as it was with you. I'm not just over doing it I'd a grand time you know I've never been that happy but with you in that short time it was nice always to be with you. You know why life is easy then to going on just laughing, sharing love and happiness.
Andy, I've been to my village and I told my parents, brothers and sisters all about you. They were all very happy and grateful about you and I gave them one photograph of you and me so they won't forget you, your great deed as well. I wrote this note feeling awful for not writing you early. Write me soon for I'm keen to hear from you and remember me to Mary. Bye
Great Best Wishes!
Sincerly Abadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counter view my guestbook sign my guestbook free guestbook